Tuesday 31 May 2016

Seun Egbegbe RUBBISHES Toyin Aimakhu Apology Reports [Read True Story]

seun_egbegbe_toyin_aimakhu

Popular Nollywood movie producer, Oluwaseun Olasunkanmi, otherwise known as Seun Egbegbe, has slammed reports that he prostrated before Nollywood actress and ex-girlfriend, Toyin Aimakhu in the presence of the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni.

He also denied signing any undertaking before the CP on account of the rancour between himself and the actress.

The CEO of Ebony films has expressed great dissatisfaction at the report which emerged several days ago. He described the reports as not only being unfounded but also baseless.

“To start with, I don’t know anything about that. And to say that I signed any undertaking before the Commissioner of Police because of what happened between Toyin Aimakhu and myself is a lie. Also anybody saying that I prostrated for her before the CP or any where should come forward with a proof. How can I be prostrating for her? It’s an unfounded rumour.

“I, Seun Egbegbe, didn’t appear before the CP to sign any undertaking and I didn’t prostrate for Toyin or beg her for any reason. It’s just a rumour. Maybe those writing or posting that are only looking for unnecessary attention or maybe it’s being sponsored. If that’s true, I believe there should be a photograph as evidence just like it happened in the case of Wizkid and Linda Ikeji. So, it’s just a waste of time believing that kind of rubbish. All I know is that Toyin and I have settled and there’s no issue between us again.”

He however did not mention the tweet that appeared on his Twitter handle telling producers to star Aimakhu in their movies because they have ended their fight.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment